AMELIA NATIONAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2004; Located in Nassau County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
District Infrastructure and Property
District Annual Budgets
District Annual Non-Ad Valorem Assessments
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the entrance of Amelia National Community Development District will not have Holiday Lights. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Nassau County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance.
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, financials, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Nassau County at least 60 days before the budget public hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Debt Service Budget 2004 Series (PDF) | (RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Debt Service Budget 2006 Series (PDF) | (RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Budget (PDF) | (RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted O&M Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Debt Service Budget 2006A Series(PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Debt Service Budget 2004A Series Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed O&M Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed Debt Service Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted O&M Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted Debt Service Budget (PDF | RTF)
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2019, please contact the District Office.
Audited Financial Statements:
The District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, accepted by the Board, and are available to view: HERE.
If you are interested in an audit for a previous fiscal year, please contact the District Office. For more information on audits, please visit http://www.myflorida.com/audgen.
Additional District Documents:
Fiscal Year 2021 Meeting Agendas:
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas:
Katie Buchanan of Hopping Green & Sams, P.A.
119 South Monroe Street, Suite 300
Tallahassee, FL 32301
DISTRICT RECORDS CUSTODIAN:
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
send us a message
Questions or concerns relating to CDD facilities and programs:
Vivian Carvalho, District Manager
Email the District Manager
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/